BOARD BLAZERS INSTRUCTION MANUAL
David here. I'm the owner and founder of Board Blazers. Before you get started installing your kit, I wanted to say just how much I appreciate your purchase. During testing, I went snowboarding across multiple resorts on the East Coast. At every single one, I got asked "Where did you get those?!" For me, they've transformed snowboarding at night and I hope they do the same for you. I assemble all of these kits by hand so if you need anything, just reach out.
I look forward to seeing pictures of your sets in use!
What's in your kit
- 2 LED Strips (each 3 feet long)
- 2 waterproof power supplies
- 3M Adhesive to attach to your board
- Light Output: 1320 lumens
- Viewing Angle: 120 degrees
- Battery Life: 6 - 8 hours
Notes before Installation
- Make sure your snowboard is dry before installation.
- Place batteries into the battery pack and test each strip before installation. Once installed, this kit is difficult to remove.
- To place the lights appropriately, you may have to take off your bindings, install the Snowboard Lights, and then reattach your bindings. This can be done using a screwdriver.
How to Install
IMPORTANT - Let the adhesive rest for 24 hours before going snowboarding! Failure to do this may result in the LED strips detaching from your board
Need to Remove? REMOVAL INSTRUCTIONS
IMPORTANT - Snowboard Light Kits are designed to stay on your board. If you remove your Snowboard Light Kit after installation, it will not stick to your board again.
SEND US PICTURES/VIDEOS & WE'LL PAY YOU!
Send your pictures to email@example.com to receive your prize!